Sunday, November 14, 2010

Reading Challenge fun

I've signed up for two reading challenges in the upcoming year:  Cannonball Read - Round Three & Off the Shelf Challenge. and a reading challenge starting tomorrow at All About {n} 2010 Holiday Reading Challenge. 

I'm also jumping into the reading challenge pond myself by hosting a challenge over the next year based on The Heroine's Bookshelf.  Feel free to join in the fun!

Update: Two books in the to read for the All About {n} Holiday Reading Challenge - Tinsel by Hank Stuever and Promise Me by Richard Paul Evans.

I also decided to join one more reading challenge hosted by The Book Vixen Outdo Yourself.  This challenge strives to push your total books read next year (2011) to be greater than the total read this year (2010).  Right now I'm at 59 books.   I'm going to join this challenge at the "Out of Breath" level initially.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for joining the challenge Janel. I look forward to your reviews.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the sound of your challenge! When it gets closer to Jan I'll jump in -- I haven't read THB yet but from what I've heard, it's all authors I adore and need to read more of anyway!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was hoping someone would do a challenge for The Heroine's Bookshelf. Thanks for jumping in!

    ReplyDelete