I'm excited to be able to participate in the Read-A-Thon today. The last couple have been hard to participate too much. I'm hoping to read/cheer/participate for 10-12 hours today. My thoughts will be with those who are striving for as close to 24 hours as they can.
Here's my read-a-thon stack
First up, is Harry Lipkin,Private Eye by Barry Fantoni.
1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today?
Washington DC metro - in Northern Virginia
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?
I would say Rebecca, by Daphne DuMaurier and The Sherlockian by Graham Moore
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to?
Good question, probably the leftover raspberries I have in my refrigerator
4) Tell us a little something about yourself!
I'm a librarian for a large news organization and a recent newlywed. Thanks to my husband for allowing me to give up a Saturday to read!
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll
do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most
looking forward to?
I'm going to try to split my time between reading, cheering and the mini-challenges. I'm not 100% what my strategy is, but I'll figure it out as I go.