Friday, September 17, 2010

Book Blogger Appreciation Week - Future Treasures

We want to hear all about your FUTURE treasures. We’ve been visiting each other and getting to know each other better…now is your chance to share what you enjoyed about BBAW and also what your blogging goals are for the next year!

Last post for BBAW this year.  Last year I stumbled upon this event and didn't feel like I could participate being so new to blogging - let alone book blogging.  This year I was excitied to see all the festivities and to actively participate. 

I'm glad I did the BBAW blog swap.  It was nice to interview another book blogger.  It was also fun to watch the BBAW community on Twitter and read all the postings on BBAW main website during the week as well.

I don't really have hard and fast goals for my blog over the next year, except to keep posting.  I still feel that my tone is more formal than other bloggers and often times its hard for me to find specific items to comment on regarding a book.  So definitely want to work on 'finding my voice' and pushing myself to find an opinion on a character or an author's style. 

I look forward to next year's BBAW festivities!

1 comment:

  1. I had a great time during BBAW as well! And since I found your blog through BBAW this year, I'm looking forward to reading your post and maybe you finding your own voice this year (though I'm not sure if you should feel you don't have one already!)

    ReplyDelete