Today - I'm participating as much as possible in Dewey's Read-A-Thon.
I just woke up - so the reading hasn't started just yet - but I'm planning to start within the next 15 - 20 minutes.
But first I want to answer the first mini-challenge questions:
1) Where are you reading from today: Washington DC metro area
2) 3 Facts about me: I'm a librarian, an only child and love to encourage others to read.
3) Books in my TBR pile : 2 right now- but I just finished another one last night.
4) Goals for the read-a-thon: just participate as much as I can and enjoy the day.
5) Advice for first timers: Participate as much as you can in the mini-challenges and other activities, but focus on the reading because that's the whole point.