Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Secret Santa Time

I thought it would be fun to participate in some book related Secret Santa activities this year.


I was Secret Santa to Carrie @ nomadreader, a fellow librarian.  I sent her a handcrafted bookmark and History of Love by Nicole Krauss.  I received a wonderful gift package from Julie @ MyBookRetreat which included Room by Emma Donoghue as well a lovely notepad and bookmark.

I'm also participating in LibraryThing's Secret Santa exchange as well.  I haven't received my gifts from that exchange yet, but when I do I will update this post.

2 comments:

  1. Belated thank you! I was so curious who my gift-giver was since it came straight from Amazon. I love the bookmark and History of Love is on my early-January TBR. (I asked for it from two Decret Santas and got it from both!)

    ReplyDelete