Thursday, October 21, 2010

Cannonball Read Round Two Complete

Today I officially completed the second round of Cannonball Read. Starting last November, I started on an adventure to read a book a week for the next year.  I didn't complete a book every week during the year.  I was able to finish 52 books by the end of October this year.

Halfway during the year, I joined a book club with some friends.  I also participated in two read-a-thons.  I've found that blogging about the books I read while sometimes a burden is fun.  I've gotten to "meet" some great book bloggers over the past year.

It's not clear if another round is happening for Cannonball Read.  I'm planning to keep reading and blogging, but I'm also interested in participating in other reading challenges in the upcoming year.

No comments:

Post a Comment